Prime Eyes comes packed with The Power of Nature’s Best Ingredients
Offering a solution to protect, preserve, and restore your vision throughout your life
Marigold Extract: A Key Source of Lutein – the “Eye Vitamin”
- Lutein is a vital phytonutrient carotenoid crucial for eye health. Studies have proven its effectiveness in combating common eye disorders.
- Its powerful antioxidant effect preserves the delicate tissues of the eye, reducing the risk of age-related loss of vision.
- Lutein protects against the harmful effects of blue light emitted by digital screens, LED lights, and the sun.
- Scientific evidence suggests lutein intake is associated with a lower risk of developing age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
- Lutein supplementation has been associated with improved visual performance, enhancing visual clarity and overall visual comfort.
- Zeaxanthin, a carotenoid, and powerful antioxidant, offers remarkable benefits for maintaining optimal eye health.
- Zeaxanthin concentrates in the macula, responsible for sharp, detailed vision. It absorbs harmful blue light and protects the macula from oxidative damage, promoting long-term macular health.
- It preserves the health and integrity of eye tissues, including the lens and retina.
- Zeaxanthin promotes sharp, clear vision by enhancing visual acuity. Its presence in the macula helps optimize visual function, including improved contrast sensitivity and enhanced perception of fine details.
- Zeaxanthin supplementation has been associated with a reduced risk of age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
Vitamin A and Vitamin E
Vitamin A and Vitamin E are two powerful antioxidants vital for maintaining optimal eye health.
- Vital to produce rhodopsin, a pigment found in the retina enabling low-light and night vision. Adequate Vitamin A levels are crucial for maintaining clear vision.
- It helps maintain the health of the cornea, the transparent front part of the eye, reducing the risk of eye infections and dry eyes.
- Vitamin A can prevent night blindness, where it becomes difficult to see in low light conditions.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant helping protect the delicate tissues of the eyes from oxidative stress caused by free radicals.
- Studies suggest Vitamin E can reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (ARMD), a leading cause of vision loss.
- Vitamin E supports the health of blood vessels in the eyes, ensuring proper oxygenation to ocular tissues. This promotes overall eye health and may help reduce the risk of diabetic retinopathy.
Zinc: The Retina's Protector
From aiding in the production of visual pigments to shielding against the damaging effects of light, zinc is a crucial component of ocular wellness.
Research indicates zinc can ward off age-related macular degeneration (ARMD). Zinc is instrumental in maintaining the health of the retinal pigment epithelium, a layer of cells
supporting the photoreceptor cells responsible for converting light into interpretable images
Zinc can reduce the risk of night blindness. By facilitating the activity of Vitamin A in the body, zinc contributes to the production of melanin, a pigment that protects the eyes and improves vision under dim light conditions.
Eyebright: An Age-Old Remedy
Eyebright is highly effective for relieving tired, bloodshot, and itchy eyes.
Lycopene: The Antioxidant Shield
Lycopene shields your eyes from the harmful impact of free radicals, which can cause damage to the eye's delicate tissues.
Research suggests Lycopene is key in reducing the risk of age-related eye conditions such as macular degeneration and cataracts.
Lycopene prevents damage caused by harmful blue light.