Otosan Ear Drops are the result of dedicated research resulting in this blend of organic essential oils, propolis and blackcurrant to protect your ears from infection.
Otosan Ear Drops are based on an ancient herbal recipe and enriched with Propolis; making for an effective and natural way to resolve all ear problems.
The combination of essential oils softens earwax, making its removal easier from the ear canal. These same oils also produce a hygienic, soothing and balsamic action; protecting the ear and boosting its natural physiological defences against infection.
Cajeput oil – Tropical plant with unquestionable hygienic qualities.
Geranium oil – has exceptional soothing and calming qualities.
Juniper oil – has balsamic and anti-inflammatory qualities.
Almond oil – has extraordinary emollient qualities, it helps keep earwax soft.
Camomile extract – with recognised soothing and calming qualities; and can protect the skin.
Maize oil – Energising emollient with emulsifying qualities.
Propolis extract – Substance produced by bees with extraordinary hygiene and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Bend your head and pour 3-5 drops of Otosan Ear Drops into the ear.
- Pay attention not to insert the dropper into the ear!
- Allow the drops to act for at least 15-20 minutes by holding your head bent or by putting some cotton wool within the ear.
- Then gently clean the auricle.
- It is advised to treat both ears at a time.