Nativa Menopause Complex can provide the supply the demand for specific nutrients during menopause thereby countering nutrient deficiencies and offer additional nutritional support.
Menopause symptoms include; hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, vaginal dryness, mood swings, irritability, fatigue, oedema and headaches. For a diagnosis or if symptoms persist, consult a medical practitioner.
The active ingredients in the Nativa Menopause Complex are*:
- Isoflavones (from Red Clover and Soy) is a subgroup of phytoestrogens. These natural plant substances have a structure similar to 17-?-estradiol and are capable of binding to estrogen receptors (ERs). “Isoflavones possess higher affinity to ER? than to ER? and may have a potency to activate both genomic and non-genomic estrogen signaling pathways. In addition, isoflavones interact with the metabolism of steroid hormones. Therefore, the actions of isoflavones are rather complex and may be related to large number of factors, which are not satisfactorily identified yet.”1
- Due to its potential estrogenic effect, intake of Isoflavones have shown the potential capability of assisting the body to counter some menopausal symptoms such as:
- Hot Flushes
- Vaginal Dryness
- Night Sweats
- Preventing osteoporoses
- Heart Health and Cardiovascular disease
- Panax Ginseng can assist the body’s capability to re-store energy and reduce hot flushes.
- B-Vitamins can assist the body during periods of stress and counter potential nutrient deficiencies, as well as energy provision.
- Vitamin D can assist with calcium absorption and hormone functionality improvement.
- Vitamin E can contribute to ease symptoms of menopause specifically vaginal dryness and hot flushes
- Dong Quai root extract can have a potential estrogenic effect.
*Efficacy of support may vary between users. For a diagnosis or if symptoms persist, consult a medical practitioner.
Bottles of 60 capsules: Red Clover Extract 50mg, Isoflavones 20mg (giving Formononetin 6mg), Biochanin A >5% 2mg, Soy Isoflavones (40%) 38mg, Korean Ginseng 50mg, Dong Quai Root Extract 20:1 55mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) 1.1mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.1mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid) 14mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 6mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 15mg, Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 400 µg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 4 µg, Vitamin D3 6 µg, Vitamin E 9.4mg
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Women 18 years and older:
Take one Nativa Menopause Complex capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening with a glass of water, after a meal.
Do not use if known hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients. People with or at risk of breast cancer, hormone sensitive cancers or oestrogen receptor-positive neoplasia or endometrial hyperplasia, should use this product with caution, as isoflavones may bind to intracellular oestrogen receptors. People with blood pressure disorders should use this product with caution, because dong quai and Panax ginseng can exhibit blood pressure raising or lowering effects. People with diabetes or hypoglycemia should use this product with caution, because Panax ginseng can alter blood glucose levels and influence medication requirements for these specific conditions. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. If you are taking any chronic medication, do not use this product without consulting a medical practitioner.
Porphyria: Safety has not been established.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
People taking hormone replacement therapy or oral contraceptives should use this product with caution as red clover, soy isoflavones and dong quai may interfere with therapy by competing for oestrogen receptors. People with bleeding disorders or those taking anticoagulant or anti-platelet medication should use this product with caution, as soy isoflavones may inhibit platelet aggregation and binding to the thromboxane A2 receptor.
Pregnancy and Lactation
Safety of use during pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
Side Effects and Special Precautions
If you experience any side effects or sensitivity towards any of the ingredients, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, or if any adverse reactions occur, consult a medical practitioner.