Nativa Diabetic Vitamin Complex contains natural ingredients which are:
- Vitamins and minerals assisting the body with overall health and well-being; while offering supplementation of vitamins depleted from using chronic medication.
- B-vitamins, chromium and biotin supports metabolic function, energy release and nervous system health.
- Vitamin A, D and C can assist by supporting the body’s immune function and eye health.
- Folic acid important for vitamin B12 metabolism, cell regeneration and red blood cell formation.
- Magnesium proven as one nutrient in which many diabetics are deficient.
- Zinc deficiency is linked to poor insulin secretion; while it can assist and support Retinopathy patients.
Vitamin A 1200 µg (RE) 3999 IU, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 5mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 1.6mg, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 18mg, Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) 6mg, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 25mg, Vitmain B9 (Folic Acid) 600 µg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 25 µg, Biotin 100 µg, Vitamin C 150mg, Vitamin D 12 µg 480 IU, Vitamin E 19 mg (TE) 28.3 IU, Magnesium 150mg, Zinc 15mg, Iron 10mg, Chromium Picolinate 100 µg, Selenium 60 µg
Directions of usage for Nativa Diabetic Vitamin Complex
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
Take one capsule daily, after breakfast, with a glass of water.
- Do not use when known sensitivity or allergy exist towards any of the ingredients.
- Some antibiotics may chelate with some minerals in Nativa Diabetic Vitamin Complex, this chelations may cause a decreased absorption of the antibiotic in the gastrointestinal tract. Nativa Diabetic Vitamin Complex and antibiotics should thus be taken 2 hours apart.