Nativa Bladder Complex is a supplement for assisting the body to manage symptoms associated with bladder infections. These symptoms may include inflammation and painful or burning urination.
Nativa Bladder Complex can assist with*:
- Urinary tract health support
- Bladder infection support
- Burning and irritation sensation
- Urination discomfort
The active ingredients in the Nativa Bladder Complex are:
- Cranberry Fruit Extract can assist with anti-inflammatory and urinary tract health support.
- Quercetin, bromelain and papain extracts has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Buchu can assist with anti-septic- and diuretic support, anti-inflammatory support and assist with urinary tract infections.
- Hibuscus can assist with diuretic, antioxidant and anti-bacterial support.
Cranberry Fruit Extract 50:1 100mg, Quercetin 75mg, Hibiscus Flower Powder 65mg, Bromelain Blend (80 GDU) 60mg, Papain Enzyme 50mg, Agathomsa betulina leaf powder 4:1 10mg
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
Acute dosage: Take one to two capsules twice a day (morning and evening) after a meal, with a glass of water.
Preventative dosage: Take one capsule daily after a meal, with a glass of water.
- Do not use if hypersensitivity or allergy exists towards any of the ingredients.
- People using anticoagulant- or anti-platelet medication, such as Warfarin, should use this product with caution due to the blood thinning properties of cranberry.
- Use cautiously in people with high or low blood pressure as hibiscus may lower blood pressure.