- Nasaleze Travel Spray is the invisible mask
- Trap airborne germs & viruses
- Clinically proven
- No known side-effects
- Suitable for adults, athletes, pregnant and breast-feeding women and children from 3 years
Nasaleze Travel Spray is simple to use and works within 2 minutes as an active, spray on face mask to block bacteria and viruses.
Correctly applied and with continued use, Nasaleze Travel Spray treats and prevents the cause of viral and bacterial infections, especially in high risk environments such as public transport.
Nasaleze Travel Spray provides a powerful and effective active defence against airborne pathogens. It traps and deactivates airborne pathogens, helping to stop the development of symptoms.
A simple powder spray, once applied to your nostrils it becomes a gel, creating an active barrier shielding and protecting you from airborne germs and viruses.
It is especially useful if you are travelling or in public spaces for lengthy periods.
If travelling or in a public space all day, you should apply 3 times a day.
Anyone can use and benefit from this simple, yet highly effective spray, including adults, athletes, pregnant and breast feeding women and children from the age of 3 years and upwards.
Clinically proven to be effective with NO side effects.
Each bottle provides approximately 200 sprays.
- Blow your nose
- Remove cap and shake the bottle side to side
- Administer a test spray to gauge the pressure required for an ideal does which is a 10 to 15cm plume of powder. If you find the bottle too stiff to squeeze with one hand then use both hands (once use to taking Nasaleze the test spray is no longer needed).
- Place the nozzle of the bottle just inside the nose and apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril. Inhale gently while squeezing but do not inhale deeply.
- Re-apply each time you blow your nose.
Inert natural cellulose powder, peppermint powder and garlic.
Keep in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months of opening.
Avoid contact with the eyes.