Gerovital GH3 Gold tablets will help both men and women of any age, with any lifestyle, can find boosted energy levels; greater mental sharpness; reduced stress and a new lust for life.
If you take Gerovital GH3 Gold you will be awake and alert, ready to seize the day! You’ll feel like a young person once again.
Besides these general benefits of Gerovital GH3 Gold; research over 50 years has shown GH3 to help provide assistance with:
- Joint pain
- Increased flexibility throughout the body (including joints)
- Improved skin tone
- Wrinkles vanishing or greatly diminished
- Decline in liver spots (common as people age)
- Hair growth
- Restoring hair colour
- Thicker, healthier hair
- Reduced chances of getting minor illnesses such as colds
- Improved energy levels
- Improved sleep patterns
- Reduced chances of feeling depressed or suffering depression
- Improved concentration
- Improved mental alertness
- Normalised blood pressure
In truth – the list is incredibly extensive and the above is just a part of the benefits attributed to GH3 Gold.
What is GH3 and more specifically Gerovital GH3 Gold?
Gerovital GH3 Gold is a supremely potent formulation containing Procaine Hydrochloride. This synthesis of two B vitamins – PABA and DEAE – protects the vitamins as they pass through the digestive system.
GH3 is unique in delivering incredibly high amounts of anti-oxidant vitamins (crucial to your body’s wellbeing) directly into every cell. Here they overwhelm the free radicals which cause the damage, leading to illness and health problems.
Gerovital GH3 Gold is a potent formulation containing 100mg pharmaceutical grade Procaine Hydrochloride per tablet and is correctly buffered and stabilised with the elements so crucial to its efficacy. Besides the general reported GH3 effect; GH3 Gold tablets act as a pro-vitamin, stimulating the body’s own production of choline, acetyl-choline, folic acid and other B vitamins.
Once GH3 has entered your stomach, it is broken down into it’s two main ingredients – PABA and DAEA. These are transported in your blood stream throughout your body, where they start doing their good work.
What the ingredients of GH3 do for you:
- PABA – stimulates “good” intestinal flora to produce vitamins B and K and Folic acid.DEAE – generates choline and acetylcholine, both essential to the effective function of spleen, liver, brain and nerve impulse relays. It also normalises the level of mono-amine oxidise (MAO) in the brain, thereby functioning as an antidepressant.
- METABISULPHITE: has a blood cleaning and artery cleaning effects and helps reduce hypertension.
- POTASSIUM: stabilises the procaine molecule to extend and reinforce its action on the nervous system.
- SODIUM: works primarily as a buffering agent to protect the procaine whilst it works within the body.
- BENZOIC ACID/POTASSIUM METABISULPHITE: Stabilises the pH value of GH3 at between 3 and 3.3 (acidulous).
Take 2 tablets a day for 25 days, then take a 5-day break. Then repeat the cycle. Supplied in 50 Tablet One bottles and 150 tablet three month bottles.